Locum Pediatric Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
- This pediatrics job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference. -
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Non-solo position.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 16 patients per day, including 2 admissions.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Vent management and EKG interpretation are required.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- BLS and Acls are required.
- 12 hour day shift, 7 am-7 pm.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Blocks of 4-7 shifts at a time (client is flexible).
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Portland
Flag of Portland
Living in Portland might save you some money since Oregon is one of five states in the nation with no Sales tax.