Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Portland is situated in a prime location, just 78 miles from the beautiful and rugged Northern Oregon coast and only 65 miles from Mt.
- Adventist Medical Center is located in Portland, Oregon, one of the most beautiful cities on the West Coast.
- Candidates must be BC/BE, be Oregon licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- Adventist Medical Center (AMC) is a 302-bed hospital serving 900, side of the Portland-Vancouver metropolitan area on the Oregon-Washington border.
- Hood, which stands at over 11,000 feet.
- In 2009, AMC opened the 181,000 square-foot Pavilion that features the Northwest Regional Heart Center, additional surgical suites, an expanded Oncology department, 32-bed Emergency department, physician offices and multi-level parking garage.
- Adventist Medical Center is seeking a motivated, team-oriented Internal Medicine Hospitalist physician with exceptional clinical and communication skills to work full-time with our Hospitalist team.
- Outpatient services include rehabilitation, laboratory, imaging, home care and hospice.
- In 2009, AMC had 11,010 admissions, 1,195 deliveries, 44,155 ER visits, 128,412 outpatient visits and 26,556 home care visits.
- With easy access to mountains and water, Portland is ideally situated for the outdoor enthusiast.
- This vibrant city also provides numerous cultural amenities, including music, art, professional sports and fine dining.
- Our well-established, physician-driven group enjoys collegial relationships with each other and the referring physicians.
- The medical center is staffed by 493 physicians, 2,014 employees and 311 volunteers.
- Our team provides admissions and management of patients as part of an integrated health care delivery system with a 302-bed hospital and a 65-member primary care group.
- AMC also owns and operates 21 medical clinics.
- Physicians with or without post-residency training are encouraged.
- The medical center contributed almost $48 million in free and low-cost services to the community.
- AMC is a full-service medical center with major emphases in surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, internal medicine, emergency services, mental health, obstetrics and orthopedics.
This perm job from Adventist Health was last open on Nov 14.