Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Saturday · July 24, 2021
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (1 HOUR 45 MINUTES FROM PORTLAND) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This hospital needs a 3 month commitment from the locums physician.
- An Oregon state license is required.
- This position is for a pediatric hospitalist starting Asap.
- The day shift is 730am to 530pm and the night shift is 530pm to 730am.
- BLS, Pals, and NRP required.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 to 8 weeks.
- Board Certification in Pediatrics is required.
- No. The locums physician will be working with the 3 permanent physicians.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The case load is 10 to 15 patients per day.
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes From Portland.
- They need 14 shifts per month 7 days and 7 nights.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 30.