Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (1 HOUR 45 MINUTES FROM PORTLAND) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Oregon state license is required.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 to 8 weeks.
- Board Certification in Pediatrics is required.
- BLS, Pals, and NRP required.
- This position is for a pediatric hospitalist starting Asap.
- They need 14 shifts per month 7 days and 7 nights.
- The day shift is 730am to 530pm and the night shift is 530pm to 730am.
- No. The locums physician will be working with the 3 permanent physicians.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- The case load is 10 to 15 patients per day.
- This hospital needs a 3 month commitment from the locums physician.
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes From Portland.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 30.