Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Saturday · July 4, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (1 HOUR 45 MINUTES FROM PORTLAND) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Oregon state license is required.
- This position is for a pediatric hospitalist starting Asap.
- The day shift is 730am to 530pm and the night shift is 530pm to 730am.
- Board Certification in Pediatrics is required.
- They need 14 shifts per month 7 days and 7 nights.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- No. The locums physician will be working with the 3 permanent physicians.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 to 8 weeks.
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes From Portland.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
- This hospital needs a 3 month commitment from the locums physician.
- The case load is 10 to 15 patients per day.
- BLS, Pals, and NRP required.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 30.