Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (1 HOUR 45 MINUTES FROM PORTLAND) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The case load is 10 to 15 patients per day.
- The day shift is 730am to 530pm and the night shift is 530pm to 730am.
- This position is for a pediatric hospitalist starting Asap.
- This hospital needs a 3 month commitment from the locums physician.
- Br will cover your malpractice insurance, lodging, travel and transportation costs.
- 1 Hour 45 Minutes From Portland.
- They need 14 shifts per month 7 days and 7 nights.
- An Oregon state license is required.
- Board Certification in Pediatrics is required.
- BLS, Pals, and NRP required.
- The credentialing time frame is 4 to 8 weeks.
- No. The locums physician will be working with the 3 permanent physicians.
- This is for locums credentialing only.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 30.