Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Monday · May 20, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland Metro Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are a 400+ bed regional medical center with a national reputation located just outside of the Portland, OR metro area.
- We are looking for a medical director for our 20 physician group who has at least three years' experience as an associate or lead medical director and whose previous successes have developed a self-assured leader who inspires confidence in others.
- Our well trained medical staff represents all clinical specialities and provides highly skilled support to our hospital medicine program.
- You will be impressed by the quality of our schools at all levels, the range of cultural and outdoor activities and the work-life balance you will be able to achieve with little effort.
- Our compensation is very competitive and we provide moving and relocation expenses.
- This position offers the security employment provides and comes with a range of benefits.
- Our facility is up to date and forward thinking and our leadership team has a strong commitment to hosptial medicine.
- The greater Portland metro area provides the perfect antidote to big city congestion, polluted air and a pressure cooker life style.
- Our ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of the principles and systems that define hospital medicine and will have had experience in implementing team building strategies, clinical quality measurement guidelines and patieint satisfaction tools.
This perm job from The Merritt Fink Company was last open on Dec 4.