Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland Metro Area) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The greater Portland metro area provides the perfect antidote to big city congestion, polluted air and a pressure cooker life style.
- We are a 400+ bed regional medical center with a national reputation located just outside of the Portland, OR metro area.
- Our well trained medical staff represents all clinical specialities and provides highly skilled support to our hospital medicine program.
- Our compensation is very competitive and we provide moving and relocation expenses.
- This position offers the security employment provides and comes with a range of benefits.
- Our ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of the principles and systems that define hospital medicine and will have had experience in implementing team building strategies, clinical quality measurement guidelines and patieint satisfaction tools.
- You will be impressed by the quality of our schools at all levels, the range of cultural and outdoor activities and the work-life balance you will be able to achieve with little effort.
- We are looking for a medical director for our 20 physician group who has at least three years' experience as an associate or lead medical director and whose previous successes have developed a self-assured leader who inspires confidence in others.
- Our facility is up to date and forward thinking and our leadership team has a strong commitment to hosptial medicine.
This perm job from The Merritt Fink Company was last open on Dec 4.