Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · April 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Portland/Salem/Eugene) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Salem is the capital of the United States state of Oregon, and the county seat of Marion County.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Hospitalist opening in Portland area.
- Average 12-14 patients per day with production bonus for additional patients.
- 16 shifts/month rounding on 10-14 patients with 1-3 admissions on average.
- Retention bonus and much more.
- Have good communication to make the Clinic.
- Block scheduling with one week on and one week off through days shift (7 am until 7 pm), swing shift (2 pm until 10 pm), and jeopardy.
- BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med Ped.
- Clinic transitions smooth.
- Starting salary $180K to $210K, DOE.
- 45 minutes to Coast (3) Eugene area.
- First rate medical staff, low turnover, located in Wesern Oregons highly desirable Willamette Valley.
- Starting salary $180K-200K, DOE.
- Benefits plus retention bonus and profits sharing (2) Klamath falls (3) Western Washington.
- Critical care patients are co-managed with intensivists.
- Seven on, seven off.
- Eugene/Salem Area.
- Position will include inpatient service, consults and some ICU work (procedures are optional).
- Full-time permanent.
- Central Oregon, east of the Cascades.
- You don't have to venture far from Salem to find rolling green hills, waterfalls, old-growth forests and wetlands.
- 175K to start plus $20K sign on bonus.
- Plus productin signing bonus.
- Census: Variable.
- Salary position.
- It is located in the center of the Willamette Valley alongside the Willamette River, which runs north through the city.
- Oregon features some of the most scenic wild areas in the United States, and the Willamette Valley is no exception.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 13.