Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Saturday · July 20, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent job opening (Portland/Salem/Eugene) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Full-time permanent.
- Hospitalist opening in Portland area.
- Plus productin signing bonus.
- Salem is the capital of the United States state of Oregon, and the county seat of Marion County.
- First rate medical staff, low turnover, located in Wesern Oregons highly desirable Willamette Valley.
- 16 shifts/month rounding on 10-14 patients with 1-3 admissions on average.
- Seven on, seven off.
- 45 minutes to Coast (3) Eugene area.
- Eugene/Salem Area.
- Starting salary $180K-200K, DOE.
- Critical care patients are co-managed with intensivists.
- It is located in the center of the Willamette Valley alongside the Willamette River, which runs north through the city.
- Salary position.
- Oregon features some of the most scenic wild areas in the United States, and the Willamette Valley is no exception.
- Central Oregon, east of the Cascades.
- Benefits plus retention bonus and profits sharing (2) Klamath falls (3) Western Washington.
- Average 12-14 patients per day with production bonus for additional patients.
- Retention bonus and much more.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent benefit package.
- Position will include inpatient service, consults and some ICU work (procedures are optional).
- Census: Variable.
- Starting salary $180K to $210K, DOE.
- Have good communication to make the Clinic.
- You don't have to venture far from Salem to find rolling green hills, waterfalls, old-growth forests and wetlands.
- 175K to start plus $20K sign on bonus.
- Clinic transitions smooth.
- BC Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med Ped.
- Block scheduling with one week on and one week off through days shift (7 am until 7 pm), swing shift (2 pm until 10 pm), and jeopardy.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 13.