Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Regulatory agencies.
- Medical Director needed for 73 bed hospital focused on providing care to patients with extended high acuity needs.
- Average length of patient stay is 25-30 days.
- The Medical Director will provide medical oversight for patients and supervision of up to 20 providers.
- State and local statutes.
- Ltac Hospital in Portland is seeking a Hospitalist Physician - Medical Director to lead the Medical Staff team!
- This is an Ltac Hospital - physicians with a desire for this type setting are welcomed.
- Hospital and medical staff policies, bi-laws, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for collaborating with the Chief Executive Officer in organizing and directing the operation of Medical Services in conformity with generally accepted medical standards in the community.
- And the qualifications for reimbursement under Medicare, Medicaid and other third party reimbursement programs.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.