Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3-7 shifts per month.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- It is preferred that the covering physician is comfortable with EKG interpretation and vent management but these are not required.
- Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Acls and BLS required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Vent management and EKG interpretation preferred.
- Assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, 3-7 shifts need to be covered monthly, and physician will see 15-18 patients per day on average.
- BC or BE in IM or FM required.
- An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance.
- Licensing assistance.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- No ICU rounding.
- Physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current OR license in hand.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 5.