Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- This 302-bed, full-service community hospital offers the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical, and diagnostic services along with comprehensive acute care and behavioral health and wellness programs that draw patients from the 900,000 residents.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland is looking for an experienced Hospitalist for an excellent opportunity.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland offers organizational stability, career growth, excellent compensation and benefits for a truly balanced professional/ personal lifestyle.
- Two to three years of Hospitalist experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidates must be a qualified BE/BC Internal Medicine or a Family Practice physician with a current Oregon license.
- Portland is a premier destination facility offering innovative wellness programs and other quality health care services.
- This opportunity is looking for someone to take 12-16 shifts per month and requires ICU experience.
- With a team of mission minded individuals, this unit is hard working and well established.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago