Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 302-bed, full-service community hospital offers the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical, and diagnostic services along with comprehensive acute care and behavioral health and wellness programs that draw patients from the 900,000 residents.
- Candidates must be a qualified BE/BC Internal Medicine or a Family Practice physician with a current Oregon license.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- Portland is a premier destination facility offering innovative wellness programs and other quality health care services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland is looking for an experienced Hospitalist for an excellent opportunity.
- This opportunity is looking for someone to take 12-16 shifts per month and requires ICU experience.
- Two to three years of Hospitalist experience is preferred but not required.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland offers organizational stability, career growth, excellent compensation and benefits for a truly balanced professional/ personal lifestyle.
- With a team of mission minded individuals, this unit is hard working and well established.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.