Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a team of mission minded individuals, this unit is hard working and well established.
- Two to three years of Hospitalist experience is preferred but not required.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
- This opportunity is looking for someone to take 12-16 shifts per month and requires ICU experience.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland is looking for an experienced Hospitalist for an excellent opportunity.
- Adventist Medical Center Portland offers organizational stability, career growth, excellent compensation and benefits for a truly balanced professional/ personal lifestyle.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Candidates must be a qualified BE/BC Internal Medicine or a Family Practice physician with a current Oregon license.
- This 302-bed, full-service community hospital offers the latest in state-of-the-art medical, surgical, and diagnostic services along with comprehensive acute care and behavioral health and wellness programs that draw patients from the 900,000 residents.
- Portland is a premier destination facility offering innovative wellness programs and other quality health care services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.