Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Thursday · June 8, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and you will see 12-15 patients per day on average.
- BC in IM or FM required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- You must be comfortable with running codes, thoracentesis, paracentesis, bedside United States, and central lines.
- Thoracentesis, paracentesis, bedside United States, and central lines required.
- Acls required.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified in IM or FM and have an Acls.
- There is a new hospitalist opportunity now available in Oregon.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Hospitalists run codes.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 14.