Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts and you will see 12-15 patients per day on average.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- You must be comfortable with running codes, thoracentesis, paracentesis, bedside United States, and central lines.
- Licensing assistance.
- BC in IM or FM required.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- There is a new hospitalist opportunity now available in Oregon.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Thoracentesis, paracentesis, bedside United States, and central lines required.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Acls required.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified in IM or FM and have an Acls.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 14.