Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the unparalleled atmosphere of Oregon's Rose City, Portland.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Internal Medicine Residency on site.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Position reports to Executive Hospitalist Medical Director.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Full-time position.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- At least two years of experience as a medical director or other physician leader required.
- Medical director responsibilities will include scheduling / program management, vision and strategy input, collaboration with hospital administrators, department managers, and affiliated physician leaders, meeting group quality dashboard goals, and budget accountability.
- Join a dedicated and collaborative service at Providence Portland Medical Center (Ppmc) and lead a team of 40+ providers.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Closed ICU.
- Schedule will be divided between clinical work (0 FTE) and medical director duties (0 FTE).
- Providence Portland Medical Center is a major landmark along Interstate 84 in east Portland.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician to act as medical director.
- Providence Portland is also home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Medical director will be a member of Oregon Regional Hospitalist Medical Director Governance committee.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)