Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · April 25, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a dedicated and collaborative Hospital Medicine service at Providence Portland Medical Center where you'll lead a team of 40+ providers, enjoy a closed ICU, and have an opportunity to participate in our Internal Medicine Residency program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Necessary skills include ability to meet productivity and financial performance targets and strong interpersonal skills including proficiency in giving honest, constructive feedback to physicians.
- Full-time position (0 FTE clinical, 0 FTE administrative).
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking an experienced physician leader to act as Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Successful candidate will be a skilled clinical practitioner as well as having a strong acumen for operational efficiency and economic performance improvement.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine and a minimum of three years of Hospitalist experience are required.
- Responsibilities will include direct patient care as well as working with co-medical director and senior medical director to set standards for excellence in quality and safety.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago