Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent facility offering a friendly staff and an Epic EMR system.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 to 15 patients per day.
- Hospitalist needed.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome if within five years of training.
- Competitive compensation.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- EMR: Epic.
- The ideal candidate will have recent clinical activity.
- Adult patient popluation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Weatherby is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- ICU back-up.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Oregon license in-hand preferred.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- 10 to 14 12-hour shifts per month.
- Due to the nature of this assignment, OR licensed physicians will be given priority.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 26.