Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Monday · November 29, 2021
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist needed.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 to 15 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU back-up.
- Competitive compensation.
- 10 to 14 12-hour shifts per month.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- This is an excellent facility offering a friendly staff and an Epic EMR system.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome if within five years of training.
- Oregon license in-hand preferred.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Due to the nature of this assignment, OR licensed physicians will be given priority.
- EMR: Epic.
- Adult patient popluation.
- Weatherby is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- The ideal candidate will have recent clinical activity.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 26.