Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · June 7, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Hospitalist needed.
- This is an excellent facility offering a friendly staff and an Epic EMR system.
- ICU back-up.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 to 15 patients per day.
- The ideal candidate will have recent clinical activity.
- This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate.
- Adult patient popluation.
- Competitive compensation.
- Oregon license in-hand preferred.
- Weatherby is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Due to the nature of this assignment, OR licensed physicians will be given priority.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome if within five years of training.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 10 to 14 12-hour shifts per month.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- EMR: Epic.
- Board certified or board eligible.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Feb 26.