Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- We receive clinical and operational support from a number of centralized Providence programs such as Quality and Research, Medical Management and Information Services.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our 1,500-plus providers in Oregon have a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Dermatology, General Surgery, Neurology and Hospital Medicine.
- Join a dedicated team of providers and be part of the largest integrated healthcare system on the West Coast.
- Providence Medical Group is our organization of employed physicians in Oregon, with more than 70 clinics across this diverse, sprawling state.
- Brand Descriptionprovidence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Part-time at 0 FTE (full-time for benefit purposes) position.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Position Description Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Nocturnist physician to join our Regional Hospitalist team serving Portland metro area hospitals.
- City Descriptionportland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Great opportunity to provide care in a variety of hospital settings from large, tertiary care hospitals with Internal Medicine Residency programs to small, community hospitals with open Intensive Care Units.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Oct 15.