Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our award-winning facility serves southern Oregon and northern California.
- Providence Medford Medical Center offers comprehensive acute and ancillary services on a beautiful 168-bed campus.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a collegial and high-functioning team at Providence Medford Medical Center's growing Hospital Medicine service.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including relocation assistance and generous signing bonus.
- Nestled in the magnificent Rogue Valley just 30 miles from the California border, Medford and nearby Ashland and Jacksonville form the southern gateway to the Pacific Northwest.
- Medford, Oregon - Seeking an outstanding BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Significant loan repayment options available.
- With its own cancer center, stroke center, Carf-accredited regional rehabilitation services, da Vinci-aided surgery, Level 3 trauma center and other advanced care, we provide the people of southern Oregon excellent health care right where they live.
- With 75, is the largest city in the region and serves as the medical hub for a population of more than 510,000.
- Enjoy great work / life balance in the scenic beauty of southern Oregon's Rogue Valley.
- Full-time opportunity.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- The Medford area offers a unique mix of physical beauty, cultural diversity and recreational opportunities ranging from Ashland's renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival to year-round outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
- At nearly 2,000 feet of elevation, Medford has a mild climate and four distinct seasons.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Oct 16.