Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Portland) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Great opportunity to provide care in a variety of hospital settings from large, tertiary care hospitals with Internal Medicine Residency programs to small, community hospitals with open Intensive Care Units.
- Full-time position.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Competitive compensation.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician to join our Regional Hospitalist team serving Portland metro area hospitals.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- We receive clinical and operational support from a number of centralized Providence programs such as Quality and Research, Medical Management and Information Services.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Providence Medical Group is our organization of employed physicians in Oregon, with more than 70 clinics across this diverse, sprawling state.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Join a dedicated team of providers and be part of the largest integrated healthcare system on the West Coast.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Our 1,500-plus providers in Oregon have a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Dermatology, General Surgery, Neurology and Hospital Medicine.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 11.