Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time position.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Experienced physician preferred, but new graduates are welcome. Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Portland Medical Center's (Ppmc) well-established Hospital Medicine service.
- The facility has 483 beds and numerous award-winning programs and services, including one of the best internal medicine residency programs in the nation.
- Providence Health& Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature.
- The New York Times describes Portland as a "bastion of good living" and "one of our national capitals of cool.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Portland, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests.
- Competitive compensation.
- Inpatient care only.
- Providence Portland Medical Center is a major landmark along Interstate 84 in east Portland.
- New physician will have the opportunity to participate in grand rounds.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in scenic beauty of the Pacific Northwest.
- Ppmc is a large tertiary care, magnet status, teaching hospital with a closed ICU.
- Block schedule.
- Providence Portland is also home to a cancer center that is unmatched on the West Coast in terms of the breadth of services and technologies available under one roof.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- " With easy access to mountains and beaches, coupled with a nationally recognized food culture, Portland is a large little city with an outsized and unique cultural footprint.
- Flexible scheduling.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 9.