Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
- Its "green" design made it the first hospital in the nation to achieve Leed (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification.
- But the buffer of forest and farmland around Newberg is another cherished feature that can make the big city seem a world away.
- Inpatient care only.
- Desirable shift schedule.
- Full-time position.
- Providence Newberg Medical Center is the newest hospital in the Providence system, opening in June 2006.
- Open ICU.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the friendly community of Newberg, located in the heart of Oregon's wine country.
- Comprehensive benefits.
- Newberg, Oregon - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- Competitive compensation.
- Great team environment.
- Join a dedicated and high-functioning team at Providence Newberg Medical Center's Hospital Medicine service.
- Newberg residents cherish their proximity to the big city -- Portland has a metro population of around two million and offers every amenity and opportunity imaginable.
- Experienced physician highly preferred.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Yamhill County is home to more than 20 award-winning wineries, which lends the Newberg area yet another distinction: as the Napa Valley of Oregon.
- With wireless technology and voice over Internet protocol, it is cutting edge in many ways.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- With 40 beds and a medical staff of 125, Providence Newberg is just the right size to serve the city of Newberg and numerous small communities in this semi-rural area.
- Newberg is a college town of 22,000 set in the Chehalem Valley just 25 miles southwest of Portland.
This perm job from Provider Solutions + Development was last open on Dec 8.