Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At Legacy Health, our mission is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Legacy Health is currently seeking experienced Hospitalists to join our dynamic and well established yet expanding Hospitalist Program.
- Hood are within a 90-minute drive.
- The beautiful ocean beaches of the northwest and fantastic skiing at Mt.
- Relocation allowance.
- Clinical experience in IM or FP.
- Teaching opportunities.
- The temperate four-season climate, spectacular views and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, sporting attractions, and outstanding schools, make the Pacific Northwest an ideal place to live.
- Enjoy competitive compensation plans, unique staffing and flexible scheduling with easy access to a wide variety of specialists.
- Hire on Bonus.
- Of quality and innovation.
- And many more.
- We have a well-established GME department and internal medicine residency program and we are also seeking experienced clinician educators.
- Join our team and create your own legacy.
- Board Certified or eligible in IM or FP.
- As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Residency completed in IM or FP.
- Competitive compensation package.
- We aim to improve the health of everyone we care for--to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- The spectacular Columbia River Gorge and majestic Cascade Mountains surround Portland.
- Full benefits package.
- Graduate of four-year United States Medical School or equivalent.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago