Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation allowance.
- Hire on Bonus.
- Residency completed in IM or FP.
- As a nationally known and respected health care provider, Legacy Health offers an outstanding work environment, competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Portland, OR.
- Of quality and innovation.
- Join our team and create your own legacy.
- Clinical experience in IM or FP.
- Full benefits package.
- At Legacy Health, our mission is doing what's best for our patients, our people, our community and our world.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- The beautiful ocean beaches of the northwest and fantastic skiing at Mt.
- Enjoy competitive compensation plans, unique staffing and flexible scheduling with easy access to a wide variety of specialists.
- We aim to improve the health of everyone we care for--to create a legacy that truly lives on.
- Graduate of four-year United States Medical School or equivalent.
- Of respect and responsibility.
- Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Legacy Health is currently seeking experienced Hospitalists to join our dynamic and well established yet expanding Hospitalist Program.
- And many more.
- Board Certified or eligible in IM or FP.
- Hood are within a 90-minute drive.
- Ours is a legacy of health and community.
- The temperate four-season climate, spectacular views and abundance of cultural and outdoor activities, along with five-star restaurants, sporting attractions, and outstanding schools, make the Pacific Northwest an ideal place to live.
- The spectacular Columbia River Gorge and majestic Cascade Mountains surround Portland.
- We have a well-established GME department and internal medicine residency program and we are also seeking experienced clinician educators.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.