Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (One hour south of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour night shifts during the coverage period.
- Board certified or true eligible.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- Due to time constraints, only OR-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Open ICU and vent management.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oregon for qualified hospitalist providers.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification required.
- You can expect to see around 11 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and covering an open ICU.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- OR license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.