Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Sunday · December 3, 2023
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (One hour south of Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification required.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- You can expect to see around 11 patients per shift, and duties include vent management and covering an open ICU.
- Open ICU and vent management.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Board certified or true eligible.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- You will track patient interactions using the Epic EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- The work schedule will be 12-hour night shifts during the coverage period.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Oregon for qualified hospitalist providers.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- Due to time constraints, only OR-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- OR license required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.