Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates will be experienced in Hospital Medicine with some leadership.
- A dedicated operations team will support you with the administrative duties.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
- You will manage a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- Hospital employed position: 50% Clinical, 50% Administrative.
- We have started an exclusive search for an experienced Medical Director in Portland.
- Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Portland, Oregon.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.