Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Tuesday · February 25, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- Hospital employed position: 50% Clinical, 50% Administrative.
- We have started an exclusive search for an experienced Medical Director in Portland.
- Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- You will manage a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- A dedicated operations team will support you with the administrative duties.
- Hospitalist Medical Director - Portland, Oregon.
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- Candidates will be experienced in Hospital Medicine with some leadership.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 15.