Hospitalist Jobs in Portland
Thursday · May 28, 2020
1 Job in The Rose City
Photo: Skyline view of Portland with Mount Hood in the background.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Portland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be comfortable with an open ICU and procedures.
- Candidates will be BE/BC in Internal Medicine.
- Hospital employed position with excellent benefits.
- A little bit creative, a little bit counter-culture, Portland is a year-round, always-evolving city that's home to a mindful community dedicated to keeping its city sustainable, innovative and accessible.
- Join a team of 21 Hospitalists at a 300+ bed facility.
- This is tight knit, cohesive group and the program is well staffed.
- Portland gives us music, highly regarded arts & culture, a wonderful culinary landscape, and a craft brew scene like none other.
- Our scheduling is not a set 7on/7off and offers some flexibility for physician preference.
- Portland, Oregon Hospitalist Team Adding Physicians.
- We are now hiring Hospitalists in Portland: an extraordinarily unconventional city!
- There's an enviable public transit system, tax-free shopping and enormous in-city parks offering dozens of cultural attractions.
- Nearby, you'll find Mount Hood, the Columbia River Gorge and the Oregon Coast, as well as wine country.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 4.